Quick Credentialing Bonus
Credentialing in hospitals is a major hassle, and a leading reason that assignments are postponed or canceled by a facility. CMS has the best HR team in town, and will work with you every step of the way to get your credentialing packet completed in a timely fashion. But, we also want to incentivize you to get us what we need quickly!
If you complete everything we need you to complete by noon the next business day (EST) after first connecting with your HR representative, we will give you a $250 bonus on your first check.*
If you can’t get it done by noon the next business day, but can get it by noon the following business day (EST), we will give you a $100 bonus on your first check.*
For example, if you are offered and accept a contract Wednesday afternoon, you would receive $250 bonus if everything is done by Thursday at noon. If you miss that deadline, but can get it to us by Friday at noon, you’ll still get $100.
Below is an example outline of the documents & items you would need to complete. Your requirements will be clearly outlined by a member of the HR team as soon as we have them from the facility. Once you receive that formal requirement list from HR, that will determine what you need to do in order to receive your bonus.
- All online items are completed
- Any and all tests assigned
- Any and all Employment Documents assigned
- Skills checklist (if you did not already complete it)
- Report for your drug screen (either at the CMS office or the designated Lab)
- Report for your pre-employment physical or send us the required documentation if you have already completed a physical within the required time frame
- All documents that you would have are sent to us
- Medical Records
- CPR, ACLS, etc
- Reference List
- Anything else that may be specifically required by the facility, as outlined in your initial requirements email from HR
*The “clock” will start as soon as our HR representative sends you the written requirement list. This contact will be very soon after your offer is accepted with your recruiter.
*All items must be received and verified by the HR representative by noon EST. No exceptions. CMS retains full discretion in this matter.*
*Only full time 13-week hospital placements for new employees are eligible for a quick-credentialing bonus unless otherwise agreed to by CMS.*
*If you receive a first check but did not successfully complete orientation, you forfeit the bonus.*