University of Maryland Rehabilitation and Orthopedic Institute (Formerly Kernan Hospital)
Thank you for your interest in University of Maryland Rehabilitation and Orthopedic Institute (Formerly Kernan Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation Hospital).
University of Maryland Rehabilitation and Orthopedic Institute, a committed provider of orthopaedic surgery and the largest inpatient rehabilitation hospital and provider of rehabilitation services in the state of Maryland, has been serving the Baltimore community for over 100 years.
Number of Beds: 1256
Charting Information: EPIC
Teaching Facility: No
Trauma Facility: No
University of Maryland Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation specific requirements:
Flu Vaccine required – Deadline: December 5th
Tdap recommended but not required
Please check here to see if there are any current contracts open at Kernan.
Special Note: Please call Cindy Hoel, HR Orientation Manager, at 410-321-4267 extension #113, BEFORE completing any on-line orientations as she has specific and current client information.
- RNs interested in working shifts should click here to notify Cindy Hoel, Orientation Manager to be added to our interest list.
- We will then submit your full profile to the facility for approval for the next upcoming orientation
- Once your profile has been cleared, the facility will then issue you a Healthstream ID# and required online competencies will be assigned to you to be completed.
- You will need to contact Cindy Hoel at 410-321-4267 ext. 113 once you have completed all required mandatories, we will then notify the facility.
- Please use the Mobile Time Application on your smart phone – Mobile Timekeeping Application Directions.
- As back-up, please also use a signed CMS Time slip.
2200 Kernan Drive Baltimore, MD 21207