UMMC Midtown Campus
Since its founding more than 100 years ago as a teaching community hospital, the University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus — located in Baltimore’s cultural center near the historic Mount Vernon neighborhood — has provided access to a full range of medical and surgical care. In 2013, UMMC Midtown Campus (formerly known as Maryland General Hospital) adopted its new name and more closely aligned with the University of Maryland Medical Center — the flagship of the University of Maryland Medical System — to offer a greater number of on-site services in more than 30 medical specialties.
Number of Beds: 242
Charting Information: Meditech
Teaching Facility: Yes
Trauma Facility: No
CONTRACT NEEDS: Please check here to see if there are any current contracts open at UMMC Midtown Campus
As of Monday April 23rd, 2018 all time entry at UMMS- Midtown Campus will be completed by utilizing the B4 Health URL on CPUs in the conference room directly across from the Staffing Office.
No longer will time be entered by workers outside of the staffing office via phone; this new process will ensure all workers are on their assigned unit at the start of, and until completion of, their scheduled shift.
- Upon arrival at UMMS Midtown, any per diem staff must check in to Staffing Office to receive unit and assignment details
- Staff will go to conference room across from Staffing Office to enter start time in the B4H website (b4health.net)
- Staff are responsible to confirm unit and position are correct for that shift
- Staff will complete their scheduled shift
- At the end of shift or when floated to new unit; Staff will clock out from the conference room cpu.
- If floating, Staff must log into new unit upon arrival to unit
- Recording a start time or end time outside of schedule shift times will not be allowed without manager approval.
- Any Staff who consistently misrepresents time may be deemed ineligible for future shifts.
- Detailed instructions on how to enter time will be available to you via the staffing office.
827 Linden Avenue Baltimore, MD 21201-4606