UMMC Midtown Campus
Since its founding more than 100 years ago as a teaching community hospital, the University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus — located in Baltimore’s cultural center near the historic Mount Vernon neighborhood — has provided access to a full range of medical and surgical care. In 2013, UMMC Midtown Campus (formerly known as Maryland General Hospital) adopted its new name and more closely aligned with the University of Maryland Medical Center — the flagship of the University of Maryland Medical System — to offer a greater number of on-site services in more than 30 medical specialties.
Number of Beds: 242
Charting Information: Meditech
Teaching Facility: Yes
Trauma Facility: No
CONTRACT NEEDS: Please check here to see if there are any current contracts open at UMMC Midtown Campus
- Please use the dedicated CCS UMMS_MTC_Timesheet.
- All timesheets need to be submitted to the staffing office & Chesapeake Medical Staffing no later than 8am on Monday mornings.
- Please note the following rules that need to be followed:* UMMC MTC does not pay for early start times unless we have authorization from the unit
* UMMC MTC requires authorization for missed breaks
* UMMC MTC requires authorization for time worked past scheduled shift
* UMMC MTC will not pay for any shifts without a time slip
827 Linden Avenue Baltimore, MD 21201-4606