Johns Hopkins Sibley Memorial Hospital
Sibley Memorial Hospital, in Northwest Washington, D.C., has a distinguished history of serving the community since its founding in 1890. As a not-for-profit, full-service, 318-bed community hospital, Sibley offers medical, surgical, intensive care, obstetric, oncology, orthopedic and skilled nursing inpatient services and a 24-hour Emergency Department.
Number of Beds: 318
Teaching Facility: No
Trauma Facility: No
Additional Johns Hopkins Health System Requirements:
TDAP vaccine (Declination not acceptable)
RN Medication exam – 90% or higher
Drug Screen – Annual
2 References – Must show 1 year in specialty within last 3 years, must be from two most recent employers (ref must be obtained by Assistant Nurse Manager or above )
Flu Vaccine required – Deadline: November 30th
Respiratory Therapists must be RRT certified
DC License required
Please check here to see if there are any current contracts open at Sibley.
If you are interested in picking up at this facility, please click here to notify Cindy Hoel, HR Orientation Manager. Your information will be uploaded into their system so that you can be submitted to the next computer class. Please include your name and area of nursing specialty (ex. ER, ICU, Tele, etc.).
Special Note: Please call Cindy Hoel, HR Orientation Manager, at 410-321-4267 extension #113, BEFORE completing any on-line orientations as she has specific and current client information.
- Initial profile (resume, skills checklist, 2 recent positive references, DC license) will be sent for pre approval to JHHS/Sibley – Must be fully active and compliant to be submitted for pre approval.
- Once approved you will need to complete JHHS required forms – these will be assigned to you via your online application and you will receive an email with the instructions.
- Complete Online Sibley Memorial testing (see instructions below)
- Agency RN Orientation Module for Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Medication Safety: Principles of Safe Medication Use for Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Notify CMS when you complete the forms and send back the completed transcript for the online modules, your full profile will then be sent to JHHS/Sibley for final approval.
- Once you have been fully cleared and you are assigned a JHED ID, complete JHHS My Learning Courses (see instructions below). You may print the completed transcript and either fax, email or mail to CMS or you can contact our Orientation Manager, Cindy Hoel at firstname.lastname@example.org and give her your password for your JHED ID and she can print your completed transcript.
- Once all the above is complete you will then be cleared for Sibley.
- Some units require RN’s to take an EKG/Dysrhythmia Exam. We have posted a study guide link below for your convenience.
- JHHS My Learning Courses – JHED ID
- Sibley online modules – Link – Sibley Online modules
- Clink the link above and then follow the instructions using the above adobe pdf to create a log in, review the study materials, and complete the test
- Print the transcript that shows the test has been completed and return to CMS
- ECG/Dysrhythmia Exam (not required for all units) – Study guide
- Sibley Campus Map – Sibley Campus
Please use the Sibley AMN Agency Timecard and submit to Sibley Staffing Office. Please also submit a copy of your Sibley timeslip to CMS.
5255 Loughboro Road Northwest, Washington, DC, United States