Thank you for your interest in Harbor Hospital, part of MedStar Health System. Please note the following information specific for agency personnel planning to work shifts in this community hospital.
Number of Beds: 179
Charting Information: Cerner
Teaching Facility: No
Trauma Facility: No
Additional Medstar Requirements:
PALS required in the ED
MMRV Titers LAB Report
Drug Screen within 30 days
Two Positive References that support at least 2 years in the previous 3 years
CMS Application with complete work history (no gaps) for the past 7 years
If history of TB, Chest x-ray within 5 years and PPD Questionnaire signed by a physician
Flu Vaccine required – Deadline: December 8th. IF clinician provides a valid doctors note notating an allergy to the injection , they must then receive the mist.
CONTRACT NEEDS: Please check here to see if there are any current contracts open at Harbor.
Special Note: Please call Cindy Hoel, Orientation Manager, at 410-321-4267 extension #113, BEFORE completing any on-line orientations as she has specific and current client information.
- Request for your name to be submitted for consideration to pick up shifts at Harbor (they will verify that you are not on the Medstar-wide DNR list). Please click here to notify us that you are interested in being submitted for consideration. Please be sure to indicate your area of specialty ) and what shift you prefer to work (Days, Nights, Flexible, etc).
- MedStar requires ALL staff to complete MedStar facility specific online annual mandatories. Once approved by the facility Cindy Hoel, HR Orientation Manager will register you and assign you the required Sitels.
You will be able to access SiTEL Learning Management System site thru the MedStar Sitels login page.
- Complete the AMN Questionnaire in black ink.
- RN testing will be required depending on specialty and will be assigned to you by Cindy Hoel, HR Orientation Manager
- Please remember – Agency personnel are required to wear a CMS photo ID badge at all times while on-duty at Harbor Hospital. You will not be permitted to work without a photo ID. It is a policy at Harbor Hospital.
- All Agency staff Please Review:
In light of the significant IV fluid shortage across the country please review this Medstar practice alert.
AMN Questionnaire – Adobe PDF
3001 S. Hanover Street Baltimore, MD 21225