Calvert Memorial Hospital
Calvert Memorial Hospital is a private, not-for-profit, community-owned hospital. Founded in 1919, CMH has been taking care of Southern Maryland families for more than 90 years.
Number of Beds: 77
Charting Information: ER: Allscripts, ICU: eCare and Meditech, Units: Meditech
Teaching Facility: Yes
Trauma Facility: No
Calvert Memorial specific requirements:
Flu Vaccine Deadline: Required (requested date)
Hep B: Need to know immune status
MMV – must show immunity to measles, can be negative immunity to mumps and varicella
CONTRACT NEEDS: Please check here to see if there are any current contracts open at Calvert.
Special Note: Please call Cindy Hoel, HR Orientation Manager, at 410-321-4267 extension #113, BEFORE completing any on-line orientations as she has specific and current client information.
- On site orientation consists of 2 full 8 hour days (must be fully compliant and attend both days)
- CMH Hospital and Agency Nurse orientation material will need to be reviewed and completed checklist will need to be brought with you to orientation (see docs below)
- CMH Hospital Orientation material for review – Adobe PDF
- CMH Agency Nurse Orientation material for review – Adobe PDF
- CMH Agency Orientation checklist – Adobe PDF
100 Hospital Road Prince Frederick, MD 20678