HSHS St Nicholas
Registered Nurse (RN) OR
HSHS St Nicholas
• Targeted Upcoming HSHS orientation dates: 8/10
• Guaranteed Hours Per Week: 40
• Shift Requirements: one stay late per week which means if two rooms running after three they will need to stay and help. Does not happen frequently.
• Shift start and end times: 0630 -3:00
• Float Requirements (campuses and/or units): Other HSHS facilities
• On Call/Call Back Requirements: every 4th weekend and 1x per week w/ 20 min response time (only taking call at St. Nicholas)
• Required Licenses and Certifications: RN License, BLS, ACLS, ADN required, BSN preferred
• Minimum Experience (yrs in specialty): 3 years
• Charting Experience: Required or Preferred (please highlight/select one) n/a
• Desired Unit Specific Skillset:
• Unit Overview: Multi -specialty including General, Ortho, Urology, ENT, dental, Gyn (c-sections), Plastics, Robotic surgery-gyn/general
• Unit Information (Bed size, Case types, Patient ratios, etc.): 6 ORs
• Scrub Colors required: Hospital Provided
13 weeks with possible extension
For immediate consideration, please send your resume via email to WIjobs@cms24-7.com
Rotating Weekend, Every Other Holiday
$TBD / Hour
Skill Set Requirements
Must have at least 2 years of clinical experience and 2 years in the specialty requested.
Registered Nurse (RN) – (OR) experience
Active state or compact license is required. Must have at least 2 years of clinical experience and 1 year in the specialty requested. Also, must have an updated resume, updated skills checklist, and two recent manager or supervisory references.
Please note: Quoted pay rate is for local candidates. Travelers will be paid the equivalent of the local rate minus housing. Housing stipends available. Please note orientation is paid at full rate and parking is reimbursed.