Chesapeake Medical Staffing
The CMS Account Manager is responsible for coordinating full-time long-term contract job opportunities between healthcare professionals and a network of healthcare clients. He or she will respond to applicants based on an assigned rotation and/or client group, find those applicants job opportunities, and coordinate the placement process. Once those applicants accept an assignment and are employed by CMS, the Account Manager will manage those assignments with both the healthcare professionals and clients. If the assignment is not extended, the Account Manager finds the professional an alternative assignment, and/or the client a replacement professional, based on their requests. The Account Manager is responsible for growing the number of professionals that are on assignment or seeking assignment with CMS and manage his or her own assigned group of these professionals. He or she also manages an assigned client group’s list of job opportunities and updates the CMS website job board accordingly.
$TBD / Hour
Skill Set Requirements
College level course work in business administration and marketing preferred
Customer Service experience preferred
- Communication: must be able to communicate effectively with team members, clients and associates; must have effective problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize
- Customer Service: must possess exceptional customer service skills with the ability to relate to both hospital staffing clients and CMS associates in a congenial manner
- Organization and Adaptation: must be able to balance multiple priorities under tight deadlines and rapidly changing needs, while maintaining the integrity of the details
- Information Technology: must be able to effectively navigate through office applications, including but not limited to word processing, database applications, scheduling software, Microsoft Office and the internet
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to applicants applying for contract opportunities within assigned client group and communicate to those applicants what opportunities we have, details of those opportunities, how to pursue those opportunities, and addressing any questions they have
- Monitor assigned client group’s current opportunities (typically by checking a website where they post jobs / track candidates) and update CMS website job board based on those opportunities
- Assist with managing core credentials for assigned candidates which are required to coordinate placement
- Make sure resumes are current
- Make sure references are current and appropriate based on interests
- Make sure skills checklists are current and appropriate based on interests
- Coordinate candidate placements with clients, typically via client website’s Candidate Tracking System
- Communicate contract details for confirmed placements between employees and clients (credentials, orientation, schedule, etc)
- Accurate entering of data related to confirmed placement into computer software and dissemination of information to relevant administrative teams
- Monitoring ongoing assignments for end dates
- Communicating with employees & clients to coordinate extension to that assignment (or new assignments for employees / candidates for client if extension is not desired or offered)
- Handle all telephone calls and email correspondence in a friendly, efficient manner
- Demonstrate an understanding and ability to use all office equipment and computer software
CMS Code of Ethics
CMS requires all employees to follow the below code of ethics at all times while employed by CMS:
Honesty and Integrity are cornerstones of CMS business operations. Team members are required to always act and communicate with honesty and integrity. Any deliberate misleading of information, be it to fellow team members, clinical staff, or clients, is strictly prohibited. This includes but is not limited to scheduling details, contractual content, credentials, financial matters, employment opportunities when speaking with applicants, and operating policies.
Customer Service and strong communication are also cornerstones of CMS business operations. Team members are required to communicate professionally, courteously, promptly, knowledgeably, and accurately. Strong communication fosters strong working relationships which are essential to CMS’ ongoing success.
Teamwork is an integral part of the CMS culture and is expected of all team members. Team members are expected to support each other when appropriate, to communicate fluidly, and to never condescend or belittle other team members. Criticism should be constructed to optimize improvement. Different team members have different strengths; it is the combinations of these strengths that constitute the foundation of CMS.
Accountability is expected of all team members and goes hand in hand with teamwork. CMS team members support each other when appropriate, but it is expected that each team member will be accountable for their individual job description and to seek clarification when needed on what is expected in your individual role. It is the combination of our individual efforts that constitute the success of CMS.
Confidentiality is required through all levels of our operations, including but not limited to client health care information, employee human resource information, compensation, and strategic business initiatives.
Please note: Quoted pay rate is for local candidates. Travelers will be paid the equivalent of the local rate minus housing. Housing stipends available. Please note orientation is paid at full rate and parking is reimbursed.