Partners & Clients
If you are looking for staffing support at your facility, welcome to Chesapeake Medical Staffing! Please explore our website to learn who we are, the services we offer, and why you should choose us to support your staffing needs.
Who We Are:
The mission of CMS is to provide experienced and competent health care professionals who care for a diverse population of patients and families in many settings. These knowledgeable health care professionals:
- function as a seamless extension of staff while care for patients within health care facilities;
- enable vulnerable individuals to stay in their own homes by providing support and personal care services.
We are a Joint Commission (TJC) accredited healthcare agency in the area dedicated to providing the highest level of professional health care services. With an established 14-year history of success, CMS serves as one of Maryland’s largest and most respected health care staffing agencies today. We are owned and operated by Terri Weller, a nurse with 40+ years of experience, and Jeff McClure, a business professional with 18 years of staffing experience. This combination of perspectives is what makes CMS unique in the field. From these experiences, we know what is important to health care professionals and facility administrators alike.
Services We Offer:
“We offer everything from administrative to physician placements”
Our medical professionals work in every clinical area, from administrative personnel to physicians. While our roots are in nursing staffing, we have diversified greatly in what professionals we place. Below is a list of the professionals that we currently staff. If you don’t see the professional you need listed, still inquire, as we have strong recruitment outlets in place to find you the help you need:
- Nursing (RN, LPN, CNA, GNA, CMA, PSC)
- Advanced Practice Nursing (CRNP)
- Imaging (Rad Techs Sonographers)
- Surgery (Surg Techs, Sterile Processor Techs)
- Medicine (Physicians, Physician Assistants, Respiratory)
- Rehab (PT, OT, SLP, Social Worker, Counselor, Respiratory)
- Pharmacy (Pharmacists, Pharmacy Techs)
- Social Work / Counseling
- Home Care / Private Duty
Our professionals are also flexible, and are available for a variety of types of assignments:
- Contract (typically long-term, full-time assignments)
- Per-diem (day to day staffing requests)
- Direct Hire (they do not work through us, you hire them directly)
- Temp-to-Perm (they work through us for a period of time prior to you hiring them)
While most of our client partners need fairly typical staffing services, CMS also provides ancillary services related to staffing. We currently support larger client partners in the following ways:
Comprehensive management of agency usage process
Consultative services regarding culture, morale, and the roots of staffing problems
Total staffing support as an exclusive agency provider and partner
If your needs go beyond the typical staffing model, please inquire about these ancillary services to see how we can create a solution for whatever scenario you are facing.
Why Choose CMS?
“Choose a partner, not just another vendor.”
We pride ourselves on supporting your staffing needs as a partner, not a vendor. Many of our clients use our services exclusively because of our commitment to filling their needs. We may have an entire team spend hours to fill one shift, but sometimes that is what it takes. Whether you need quick staff for a few upcoming needs, or a complete management of your agency process, we are here to help.
Key Reasons to Choose CMS:
- We offer competitive rates and a superior quality of service that can be provided throughout your facility
- All of our professionals are vigorously screened to ensure that they are of the quality that your organization and clients can depend on
- We are very experienced in the local staffing market and focus on this geographic area
- We provide a comprehensive, professional, and courteous service that is available to you and your staff 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- We are constantly striving to improve our processes to meet your needs and value your input – we are happy to incorporate any request you may have into our approach to support your needs
- Joint Commission accredited since 2004
Call us at: 410-321-4267
Need to visit our office? You can stop by 2401 York Road, Timonium, MD 21093.
CMS is proud of our extensive list of clients. The types of clients we work with include, but are not limited to:
- Maryland Public Schools
- Long-Term Healthcare Facilities