Chesapeake Medical Staffing (CMS) serves as one of Maryland’s largest and most respected health care staffing agencies. We have always focused on sourcing the highest quality health care professionals and providing our clients and employees with customer service that is second to none. Please explore our site further to learn what service lines we offer, our current openings, information about our home care & private duty sector, or our client service options.
Also, feel free to contact us at any time with any questions you may have at 410-321-4267 or send us an email on our contact page.
CMS has a strong history of success. We have earned a strong reputation in the health care community and this reputation has made us who we are today. Please read below for a brief background of CMS.
- Founded in 2001 by a team of nursing and staffing management professionals
- Began staffing Radiologic Technologists (Rad Techs) in 2002
- Earned Joint Commission (TJC) gold seal of approval in 2006
- Began staffing Respiratory Therapists (Resp. Ther) in 2006
- Received Residential Services License from state of MD in 2011 and began staffing home care
- In 2013, CMS began staffing Certified Registered Nursing Practitioners, Surgical Techs, Monitor Techs, Certified Medical Assistants, and Social Workers
Today, our diversification has allowed us to staff everything from administrative to mid-level providers & physicians.
To unite quality talent with opportunity, providing the optimal employment and partnership experience in healthcare.
To be the most trusted health care staffing partner, continuously improving our standards of service, value and innovation.
- Respect for Self and Others will assure appreciation of each of our individual values, differences and contributions.
- Ethical Behavior will guide our actions, aspirations and patterns of professional conduct.
- Accountability and Achieving Results will demonstrate our reliability and personal commitment for our actions and delivering to promise.
- Customer Service will strive to deliver consistent and positive performance exceeding the expectations of those we serve.
- Teamwork will be created by supporting every individual, making choices that put team before self-interests and sharing our successes.
- Excellence will reflect our commitment to be the best at what we do.
CMS health care providers practice with compassion and respect the uniqueness of every patient. To be effective clinicians, CMS recognizes that our health care providers must:
- Encourage and support high standards of practice and collegiality
- Collaborate effectively with a diverse population of patients, families, and health care professionals
- Think critically
- Follow directions
- Communicate fluidly
- Be reliable
Why Choose CMS as your employer?
- Competitive pay rates
- Diverse opportunities
- Strong communication
- Available benefit packages*
- Preparation for your assignments
- Employee advocacy whenever you need it
- Tenured pay increases
- Joint Commission accredited
* Full –time benefits are available for employees who work 30 hours or more in a week. Health, prescription, dental, life and disability insurance plans are available.
If you are considering CMS for your staffing needs, please review our client services section.